As a small foodie family, our mission is quite simple. We love to cook “good” food!
Our consciously-cooked philosophy is all about using the freshest farmgate produce and all-natural ingredients to create the healthiest, nutritious soups and meals that are good for you, good for the community and the planet around us!
- We hunt high and low to find the freshest farmgate produce and all natural ingredients — choosing to support local farmers wherever we can.
- We only use 100% natural ingredients and never use any artificial preservatives, additives, flavours or colours. We even make our own Wild Foodies Coconut Milk to ensure it’s totally clean!
- We use every part of the ingredient and all our meals are made to order so there is never any waste with leftovers being given to charity or sent back to our farms as compost.
- We are about grabbing our gumboots and traveling out to meet our farmers — wherever they are — to ensure the quality and sustainability of the produce we choose to use in our meals.
- We never settle for “just OK” and encourage “out of the bowl” thinking to make our food even better for you. Organic kale is hard to come by but we’ll keep hunting for it!
- We don’t overcook our food and use special slow-cooking methods that ensures the highest nutrition is retained.
- Our recipes are all delicious, tried & true, hand-me-down family recipes, that feature hand-chopped fresh farmgate produce, slow-cooked soup stocks and fire-roasted vegetables.
Food is more than our passion, it’s our life. . .